Sun. 3/14/10

Didn't make it out with the group this weekend, but I got a couple of nice indoor spins at the DAHLC and then since Sunday afternoon was so gorgeous, I took the good bike out for a nice spin on my 20 mile route.

On my way out, a minivan pulled up next to me with the window down (part way, there was a big white dog in the passenger seat) and the driver was saying something to me, but with the wind and the noise of the engine I really couldn't hear.

I smiled and waved and he drove off without giving me the bird or anything, so I guess he wasn't upset that I was on "his" road.

Maybe he was impressed with my early spring fitness...or my nice bike...or he might have thought it was a bit early for shorts.

Either way, it was a great day to be outside.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester