Tue. 5/17/11

I felt good the first part of today's ride, but started to run out of gas with around 12 miles to go.

I think I went out a bit too hard and the slight headwind didn't help much.

I went east to Eyota, then continued on to Dover. From there I headed south to Chatfield, then west on cty 2 to cty 1.

From there I turned north for Simpson and eventually home.

I'm not sure if the wind changed from E to NNE while I was out there, but it sure felt like I was in the wind most of the ride.

Anyway, another 51 miles on the books.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester