Jesse James ride

Well, I attempted the Jesse James ride this year with the guys.

I knew from the email chain that they wanted to go fast and I had not been on the bike for over a week. So, I was a bit nervous about the pace.

And it turned out, I was right.

Around mile 70, my right hamstring cramped up and then after getting that worked out, so I could continue on without too much pain, my left calf decided it would join in the fun around mile 85 or so.

So needless to say, I suffered all the way back to the car.

Other than that, it was a great day to be on the bike...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester