It's cold outside, campers...

Haven't done too much lately.

Mostly riding indoors at the DAHLC.
Still hoping to get out on the weekends for some road riding.
I did ride the Douglas Trail to Pine Island and back the other night.
Cold, windy, and dark.

Meanwhile, I switched my CX bike over to 10 speed Shimano. "Used" stuff for the CX bike. My plan is to put the 9 speed Ultegra stuff back on the white USPS Trek. Then I can hang it on the wall as "all original".

Who knows, I might take it down once in awhile just for the fun of it.

I thought I had the 10 speed stuff all setup correctly, until Bill took a look and made several changes to my handy work.

It did shift much better after he was done...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester