Tues. 1/8/13

Jeff, Steve and I got out for a nice spin on the slightly snow covered trail of the Douglas trail tonight.

There were a few thick spots, but more bare or hardpacked spots than anything.

It was fun until my light battery ran out, then I had to finish the ride with a flashligh in my left hand.

And did I mention that I really started to run out of gas by the time we had turned around and headed for the cars.  I'm blaming it on the fact that I'm still not 100% from this flu bug that I had last week. 

I'm sure Jeff and Steve will just say I'm a wuss...

Still, it was fun to get out and ride.  I need to start piling on the miles so I have fun in Arizona.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester