Feb. 14, 2013

Still trying to pile on the miles ahead of next Wednesday.
All of them are indoors as the roads and trails are pretty much skating rinks.
Not much fun.

Rob and I are planning the trailer swap on Sunday, then I'll get my stuff loaded and ready for our planned Wednesday departure.

I still need to clean the CX bike and regrease both bikes, then I should be ready to load them up.

I suppose I should get a suit case out and start laying out stuff for the trip.

Now, I hope the weather cooperates, both for the drive and the riding.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester