Tues. 9/15/09

I had some homework to get done, so I only had time to squeak in the normal 20 miles.

Everything was going like any other average ride, when I noticed a guy walking up the hill with his bike.

I pulled over to see what was wrong and here he had a staple in the back tire and didn't have the anything to change the flat.

So, I pulled a spare tube and a CO2 cartridge out of my saddle bag and we fixed the back tire and got him "Back in the Saddle Again" (lyrics by Aerosmith).

He was heading for Eyota and he had a good 7 miles to go, when I left for home.

I would have hated to walk all that way...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester