Sat. 8/7/10

The boys from Dunn Brothers were heading out at 8:00am, so I made my way down there.

Unfortunately the sky looked a bit dark to the west and sure enough the weather was predicted to be unfriendly to bike riders.

But like fools, we still decided to head out and if it didn't clear up we race back in.

We headed SW out on cty 8 past the airport and on to High Forrest, but by then the sky was really not looking very nice, so we decided to turn back for town.

I hung on with the group (as the pace got turned up a bit) until the airport road, where I turned east and headed for Simpson.

Just out of Simpson, I felt the first little sprinkle and it wasn't too long before I was on some pretty wet roads. The rain was mostly light, but enough to get me good and wet.

I got in just over 40 miles and now I have to clean my bike...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester