Wed. 3/30/11

Jim and I played hookie on Wednesday and in 45 degree temps went for an epic ride.

We started from Jim's house and headed NE to Oronoco. From there we went east on some gravel. We wound around for quite a bit, but eventually we landed in Zumbro Falls.

We stopped for water and then it was more east and north on a mix of gravel and paved roads. Just as I was sure we were lost, we emerged in Lake City.

By this time, I was starting to feel the hills and the time in the saddle.
We stopped in Lake City for something to eat and to rest a bit.

Then it we started the journey home. We stuck to mostly paved roads, as my legs continued to complain and ultimately slow Jim down.

Needless to say, I was more than happy to see Bellechester, Mazzeppa, Oronoco, and finally Jim's place.

We finished with 98 miles.

Now it's rest time...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester