Sat. 8/20

Epic ride with the Dunn Brothers South group.

We had nine guys that decided to follow Terry all the way to the Mississippi (or close to it) and back.

Along the way we had some great climbs, terrific weather, light winds, plenty of detoured routes due to road construction, and we even tired out Tim B.

I finished with just under 100 miles, but I didn't start out at Dunn Brothers South (I met the group at RCTC), so I'm sure the others had their 100+ miles. And Jim P. must have had closer to 125 or 130.

Great time...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester