Weekend miles...

Well I met the boys for an early Saturday ride.

To my surprise, Steve and Jeff both showed and along with Dave, Terry, Bruce, Jim P, Tim B, and Dr. Tim it was like old times...

We headed to Spring Valley and under Terry's watchful eye the group stayed "civilized" (that was the word of the day).

Once in Spring Valley, the group of 19 split as some had to get back to town.

The remaining 12 of us (after Jim P convinced Jeff to tough it out) continued to Leroy and then down across the Iowa border and then back to Leroy for water.

Now the fun part as we turned back to Rochester with a slight tailwind, we cruised along at a nice brisk 23-27 mph pace.

I hung on until we got the the airport road and that is where I turned and headed east for home.

The temps were starting to get to me as I neared the house, but I had plenty of water and made sure I took a drink quite often.

A great "civilized" Saturday ride and think everyone had a terrific time.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester