Lately,

Not much riding going lately.

We made a couple of trips over to see Ben. What a great kid. At least when I'm around.

With Kathy's chemo there is always something going on.

I did get out and do some much needed lawn work this past weekend. And after that I got in a 35 mile ride to Dover and back. My legs felt heavy, but that is expected when you've been off the bike for 5 days or so.

Seemed like the days that would work to ride, were the days it was either raining, looking like rain, or 30+ mph winds.

I know, I'm a wimp...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester