Wed. 7/11

Dennis and I took the drive up to the FarmDog TT to see the Silver guys, but more importantly, to pick up my new set of HED wheels.

I can't wait to try them out.  They are way cool (according to Hwood)...

Oh, and I got int a nice 92 miles last Saturday with the VeloRochester group as we headed to Lake City and back.

Then another 42 on Sunday for a nice long cool down.

Since then I have been mostly at Kathy's clinic appointments, working remotely, eating, and sleeping.

I guess I did get one 35 mile ride in the other day.

The new wheels will give me more incentive to get my lazy butt out there.

D to D is coming fast...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester