Getting ready for 2013

Lately I've been just trying to get a few miles in here and there.  Most of them are indoors, so I really don't feel like they are good quality miles, just miles.

Jeff and Steve mentioned maybe starting the night weekday rides on the Douglas trail, at least until the snow gets too deep.  Haven't heard when and where, but that would be fun.

The Arizona trip with the Silver guys is shaping up.  Looks like we have the house rented for the last week in Febuary and Shad, Rob and I are planning on driving the trailer down with all the bikes and gear.  This will give us lots of options for day trips and some gravel road rides, as everyone is planning on bringing road bikes and CX bikes.  The house is different from last year, but in the same general locations as last year.  The pictures look great.

I plan on staying as active as possible with indoor and hopefully some outdoor miles, so the Arizona trip is a fun experience for my legs...

I must be getting old or something because when asked about things I want for Christmas from family, I have a difficult time thinking of anything I need (that includes bike stuff).  I know that sounds weird, there should always be something you need for your bike.  I guess I'm good with everything I have currently and nothing has worn out yet.

I do plan on getting in on the 2013 Silver clothing order, so there are few more things I can add to the closet.

I hope we have another winter like last year, no snow and above average temps...then I can ride.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester