Near the end

Well, 2012 is fast coming to a close, not to mention the end of the world on 12/21/2012.

Most of the riding has been indoors with hopes of more outdoor miles to be my New Year's resolution (or wish).

Plans for Arizona 2013 are coming together nicely and I'm really looking forward to the trip.

Also, Kathy and I are planning a nice long cruise to celebrate the end of a trying 2012.  I think she wants to try a two week cruise (or two seperate one week back-to-back cruises).  Planning for something later in March or early April.

Dennis has been hitting the indoor bikes as well and starting to see some good results in the increased number of miles and riding time.  Hopefully, he and I can get outdoors for some real miles together in 2013.

I think about little Ben everyday and I hope and pray that we will all start to see his little leg start to kick and move here real soon.

He is such a happy little guy, to see his face makes me smile.

Ben has single-handedly brought an otherwise dreadful 2012 back up in the standings to first place.

I hope that Kathy's 2013 holds absolutely no unpleasant surprises, she's had enough for a lifetime and maybe even several lifetimes.

Bill & Cathy (and Ben) and Marie & Justin are all setup pretty well.  They have good jobs, nice homes, 2 dogs each, and each other.  They all make me proud and I give all the credit on great parenting to my Kathy.  She is our rock. 

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2013 New Year, if we are still here on December 22...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester