Tues. 2/25/09

Spinning, spinning, spinning.

I'm slowly getting back into a groove. I've been getting in around 30 to 45 minutes each day since last Wednesday and I can say it feels great.

There are plenty of new aches and pains, as I stretch, twist, and strengthen my right leg. But I think my Doctor would call this the "Good Pain".

My ankle has been stiff the last couple of days, but after my spin it seems to feel much better. So, I'm going to continue until my next appointment.

I'm still a bit nervious about putting too much weight on it, just yet.
I really don't want to prolong this, by re-breaking something...

But as of right now, I plan to be out on the road by the beginning of April (my wife may not agree, but then "that's another story").

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester