Sun. 2/1/09

Five weeks since my disaster.

My foot/ankle look pretty normal, except for some minor swelling (and the big scar down the outside of my ankle). Sleeping is getting better, I only got up once last night. But, this "no weight" detail is really getting old.

I am planning on going back to work starting on Feb 9th for half-days to see how that goes. So, I won't be bored out of my mind. Made a few day-trips to help break-up the days. Bill and I got up to see Marty, hard at work, a few days ago and we met Scott at Glynners for happy hour on Friday.

I haven't seen any emails from Big Jim, Big Jeff, and crew, so I guess everyone has decided to put their bikes up and wait for me to get better (that way we can all be out of shape together).

Can't wait for the Feb 18th appointment...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester