Update

I got out for a couple of nice but windy rides both Tuesday (really windy) and Wednesday (sortof windy). The weather was a bit colder on Tuesday, so I had to bundle up more, but Wednesday's temps were in the lower 60s.

Both rides were pretty uneventful, except I did spot a young cow standing on the side of the road during Wednesday's ride. He must have found an openning in the fence somewhere. He looked a little lost and confused as I approached.

I got my pepper spray ready, just in case...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester