Waahooo!

It's been over 3 months since I've seen the front wheel on a bike actually go around and around. But, today was my first adventure outdoors.

I took advantage of the nice weather to get out and ride my 20 mile out-and-back route.

The wind was out of the NE at about 9 mph, so I had a bit more work on the way out. I did see Gary G. and another rider heading back towards town as I was heading out. They were going much faster than I was, I think they could tell. Maybe it was all the finger-pointing, name-calling, and laughter.

Anyway, I didn't break anything. My lungs hurt, my right calf complained a bit, my left knee took awhile to warm up, and of course the right ankle made sure I wouldn't forget him throughout the ride.

But, I'm all smiles now...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester