Sun 8/9/09

I met up with Jeff this morning for some easy miles.

With the winds out of the WNW, we headed west from Jeff's toward cty 4.

Then we turned north to Douglas and at Douglas we went east and north out of town.

We passed the Sunday morning group as they were heading south into Douglas. They all gave a wave and/or shout as they passed. I'm not 100% they all shouted nice things...

Jeff and I continued north and west until we got to cty 5 were we turned west and south on cty 5.

Eventually, we made our way back to the Genoa hill road and turned east for Genoa.

There were a number of riders out with maps of some sort, I'm not sure if there was an organized event going on or just happened to see multiple folks with maps in hand.

Anyway, Jeff flew down the Genoa hill and I eventually caught him before we had to tackle the three rollers into Douglas.

We continued east out of Douglas and then south on the frontage road and back to Jeff's.

Just the right amount of miles and tempo for my tired (and weak) legs.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester