5/7/13

I rode with the Monday night group ride from Bamber Valley School.

It was the first time I've ridden with this group in several years.

They split into several groups from the get-go. 
I lucked out and got into the correct group, though.

We headed SE across town, then out past the Gun Club and on to Eyota.
Then north on 42 until we got to Viola.
From there it was west and south back to Cty 9.

I peeled off and headed for home and finished with 42 fast miles.

On Tuesday, I got out for a quick 25 miles by myself.
I needed to stretch my legs a bit after the Monday workout.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester