Monday group ride

Probably one of the best nights for riding I've seen this year (except for Arizona).

I rode in to the Monday group ride from Bamber Valley School.  It was a nice sized group of about 20 riders in the fast group, as we left.

I noticed some familar faces were there:  Eric, Bruce, Charlie, Mark, and Big Jim.

We headed SE out of town toward Simpson, then continued south to Hwy 30, then west to Stewartville and more west.  Some guys turned at High Forest and headed back, but about 7 or 8 of us continued west and then north into Rock Dell and eventually Salem Corners.  From there we headed back into town and I headed for home.

I finished with 60 fast miles and some fun memories.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester