Sat. 6/28/08

The skies were bright blue, but on the western horizon there was some much darker clouds heading this way. So I headed for Dunn Brothers, just in case there was anyone waiting to ride (there was no chatter on the email). As I rode by, I didn't see anyone standing there. So I kept heading west out past Bamber Valley school and out on cty 8. As I cleared the hill, I could see the rain coming in. I hoped that I could get to the airport turn before it hit, but I didn't make it. So, I rode almost all the way to Simpson in light rain. Then the roads dried up a bit as I turned north on cty 1 and headed home. Not as many miles as I would have liked for a Saturday, but at least I didn't get too soaked.

The rest of the day was spent cleaning the basement...and cleaning my bike.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester