Mon. 8/18/08

I had the day off. So after I finished a few things on my "list", I decided to take the CX bike over to Eastwood for some offroad stuff. I did a few laps on the west edge of the park and got more comfortable with the rough trails before I headed over to the east side for more of the singletrack experience.

After a bit of riding, I happened upon two fellas who appeared to be enjoying a "walk" in the woods. Get a room! Anyway, I didn't have time (or want to make time) to worry about what some perverts were doing. I continued down the trail and did another lap or two on the west side, before I decided to call it quits and head for home.

I felt pretty good, but I still can't get the hang of jumping off and back on the bike very cleanly.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester