Thur. 1/15/09

Well, another day in paradise...

Not much new to report, feeling about the same.
I am trying to not depend on the meds quite as much, so the nagging little throbbing pain has come back on occasion. It feels alot like a real serious case of your foot falling asleep, with the added sharp pains once in awhile.

Bill took a picture of my surgery, so here's a shot:



Nice looking, eh? Notice the nice black and blue heal (you should see the other side.

Got my return appointment for next Wednesday and another followup for February 18th.
So I should know more after next week...

1 comment:

jp said...

Oh Buddy, those are not pretty colors! Be good, JP

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester