Tues. 1/13/09

Well, I think I'm finally starting to actually feel better. I am sleeping most of the night, only getting up for bathroom breaks and a refresh of meds (about twice nightly). And I am working on spreading the meds out during the day. Hopefully, I can quit them all together here in the next week or so.

I have not gotten my return appointment info, yet. But that should be coming in the mail, and should be set for sometime next week.

I hope they X-ray it again, so I can see the surgeons handiwork. If so, I'll try and post some pics.

Other than that, I'm starting to feel like a slug (with all this laying around).

I hope I don't gain too much weight or I'll need a beefer bike frame.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester