7/17/2010

Well after spending the last week in the car driving thru Canada and back, I needed to get out for some spinning.

Jeff called and mentioned that he and Steve were heading out, so I went along for the ride.

We meet up by Century HS and then headed south and east to Chatfield. From there we climbed back west toward Stewartville on cty 2 and then home thru Fugel's Mill and Simpson.

I ended up with around 56 miles and the temps were starting to climb as I made it home.

So, it was a good workout for me considering I haven't been on the bike for a bit.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester