7/1/2010

Well, I've missed a lot of opportunities to get out a ride lately. Mostly because: the weather, family-related travel, weddings, work-related travel, and being lazy.

Anyway, I got out for 32 miles last Friday (6/25) and got in 20 miles today (7/1).

I am planning on meeting up with Silver and the boys at the annual SPAM race this weekend. And Yes, I am in no way, shape, or form, ready for a 25 mile race.

I'm guessing it will be more like a ride for me, as I watch the group pedal away at some point early on in the race.

Oh well, at least I can't get lost and I get a cool t-shirt out of the deal...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester