7/21/10

Jeff and Steve made their way over to my side of town tonight and we decided to head NE.

As we neared cty 9, we spotted several other riders (I assume Recyclers out for their Wednesday evening ride) and we also noticed that the first part of cty 9 had been sprinkled with pea gravel.

We made our way east on cty 9 until the pea gravel stopped and then we continued east until cty 7.

From there we turned north and then west back toward Viola.

And from Viola, we stayed westward unitl we reached cty 11 where I turned south and Jeff and Steve headed back to Rochester.

I wanted to go longer, but it was a good idea not to as we quickly were running out of daylight and Jeff would have had to ride home in the dark.

I think he's afraid of the dark...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester