Sat. 7/24 and Sun.7/25

Jeff, Steve, and I got in 60 miles on Saturday.

After meeting near Century, we headed NE to Mazeppa, then we continued east to Plainview.

After a quick water stop we headed back to Elgin and then back to Rochester from there.

I got out for a quick 30 miles on Sunday afternoon. THe east winds made the trip out a bit hard, but the ride back was pleasant.

I should have gotten my lazy butt out of bed ealier and rode with the group as they planned a long route to the river and back. But I needed my beauty sleep...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester