Thur. 5/28/09

Got out for a nice 35 mile route tonight.

Took the normal roads out to my turn-around point on my 20-miler and then went south.
Then I turned east toward the turkey farms. Ed, Eddie, and Edward were all there to chase me as I passed the farm house near the turkey farm, but only Ed (the rotweiler) kept the chase up all the way to the corner.

I yelled and had the pepper spray ready, but Ed is a smart old dog. He stayed just out of range and kept an eye on me each time I sat up. He eventually got bored and turned around.

I continued east and then north (into the wind) until I got to Dover. Then I turned west (into the wind) and made my way back to Eyota and the south to my turn-around point and finally back in to home.

I was really bushed tonight, must not have been my night for exercise...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester