Sun. 5/31/09

I met with up with the trio this morning.

We met at the gas station (or once used tobe a gas station) on the south edge of Country Club Manor.

I had noticed a bit of a creak coming from my bike somewhere on the ride in. When I got to the station, I noticed the crank bolt had worked its way lose. When Jim showed up I asked if he had any wrenches. Nope. Jeff and Steve were no help either. We decided to head back to Steve's to get a wrench. Jeff gave the bolt a good tightening and finally we were off.

With the strong south winds we headed south on cty 8. Big Jim took the lead with Jeff and Steve pulling their weight, while I sucked wind in the back. We turned west and headed into High Forest. Then we turned east and headed into Stewartville. We continued east out of town and as we got near cty 1, I turned north and headed for home. While the guys continued east to hit cty 19 for a few more miles.

I finished up with a bit over 45 miles. All in all a good ride.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester