Thur. 6/4/09

I did a 35 mile route tonight that I haven't done in awhile.

I started with my ole standby, past the gun club and out cty 23 to the hwy 42 intersection. Then I turned south on hwy 42 and stayed south all the way to hwy 52. Then I turned west on hwy 52 for about 2 miles until I coule turn south on cty 7.

Up the big hill on cty 7, then down the backside to hwy 30. I turned west again on hwy 30 and up the long steady grade toward Stewartville. I then turned on the Pleasant Grove turnoff and as I came into town one young fella wanted to give me good dowsing with the garden hose while his buddies cheered him on. I gave him the "don't do it" look and he decided I could go by without a good drink.

From there I headed north down into Fugel's Mill and up the other side into Simpson. Then east and north, up and over the cty 11 hill and finally home.

I was tired but all-in-all a nice ride...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester