Wed. 6/3/09

First I spent some time on cleaning/re-adjusting my chain/bottom bracket/crankset, then I got out for a quick ride (the usual 20-miler).

Gary G. went by as he was heading for town, while I was still on my outbound leg. He was in full TT-mode and moving right along. I was sluggishly trying to get my legs to continue going around.

The NNE winds gave me a bit of a workout, until I turned around and then got a slight (very slight) push back home.

I finished off with one climb up the cty 11 hill, just to make my legs hurt a little bit more.

But the bike worked flawlessly...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester