Mon. 4/21/08

Decided to sneak in an hour ride before any rain showed up. I headed out from my house for a quick out and back 19 mile ride. Was feeling pretty good, when I noticed I was bouncing a bit too much. FLAT! So I pulled over and proceeded to change the back tire. All the while keeping an eye on the clouds for signs of rain. Got the tire changed and finished the rest of the ride without incident. The wind was close to 20mph from the SSE, so I spent most of the ride with a cross wind, except for the few north/south stretches.

I guess it might be time to replace the back tire...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester