Sun. 4/27/08

Back by unpopular demand...my blog! Apparently, my blog looks alot like a "spam blog" to some automated bots, cause I was out of commission for several days. With a couple of well-placed emails, I got my blog back without too much lost data (some of my maps are missing, I'm still checking on this).

Anyway, on Sunday I had a nice 70 mile ride from my house to Chatfield, then on to Racine and then Stewartville. Temps were in the low 50s, so I had to put on several layers. I felt nice and warm the whole ride. Winds were out of the WSW at around 10 to 15 mph, so the first half of the ride was head or head-cross. The last stretch was nice tail or tail-cross, so I picked up the average speed on the second half.

I hope you all didn't find other more interesting blogs during my spam-flagged outage...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester