Wed. 07/29/09

With a weather report that was calling for showers in the evening, I decided to just head out from home and get in my usual 32-mile route.

I decided to ride the route in the opposite direction for something new and exciting...

There is a lot more traffic on cty 9 at this time, but the winds pushed me along nicely.

Then I had to work extra hard on the return strech.

And it sure looked like rain was coming as I neared home.
But like most things, I was wrong. The rain held off for a few more hours.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester