Wed. 7/22/09

I looked like rain in the NW, so I decided to head out from my house and go east rather than drive up to the Erik's ride.

I made my way out on my usual 20 mile route to hwy 42, then I turned north and headed into Eyota.

From there I headed east again past the elementary school and up and over the rollers as I made my way on into Dover. At Dover I turned north on cty 10, crossed over hwy 14 and continued north up and over some more hills, until I got to cty 9.

I turned west on cty 9 only to see the dark clouds were now completely over Rochester. I decided right then I was going to get wet at some point, so I kept an eye on the oncoming traffic to see when the wiper blades were being used. To my surprise no wiper blades as I made my way back on cty 9.

So, I turned south on cty 11 and headed for home without getting wet.

But the sky looked pretty nasty to the west...

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester