Tues. 6/30/09

Well, last weekend was not a good weekend for riding (for me at least). Saturday looked like rain at any minute with 20+ mph winds, while Sunday looked better there was still plenty of wind. Plus my list of household duties had gotten quite large, so I tackled some of those items.

Anyway, last week I got in a couple of weekday rides. Mostly, my 20 mile out and back loop. But I did stretch one day to Dover and back.

This week, I've managed to get out on Monday and Tuesday evening for a quick 20 miler. I even added the cty 11 hill climb to the end of the 20 miler to stretch things out.

Recently, I've been really concentrating on spinning with my right leg. It needs some strength back in a big way. It seems that I really rely on my left leg to keep me moving and if I'm ever going to feel better than 80% on the bike, I need to get the right leg to help out a little...

Problem is that the next day my right ankle is pretty stiff and sore from the workout. But I'll keep working through it and hope that the soreness gets less and less each day.

No comments:

"Tonight's forecast, Dark.
Continued dark throughout most of the evening,
with some widely-scattered light towards morning."


Al Sleet (the hippie-dippie weatherman)

R.I.P. George Carlin


What's it like outside?

Where You At???

Where You At???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, MN, United States

Visits

Google Groups
Subscribe to the new Silver Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit Silver Cycling
Subscribe to the Velo Rochester Cycling Club group email
Email:
Visit VeloRochester